3.20.2013

Featured :)

Am going home for a reunion and a book event this weekend, so am feeling pretty nostalgic. That means this week we're going to get a little retro. Enjoy :)

I think I've pointed out my badge on the right that identifies me as being part of Tina's Terrific Team for April A-Z (have you signed up yet? huh? huh?). Well, one of the perks of being one of Tina's minions is that she is featuring me on her blog today! Fun!

I mentioned we were doing retro this week, and here's the deal - you have to head over to Tina's blog to see it. It's worth it, I promise! I'll wait while you go look. It will only take a second. 

..ok.

Didja see it?

How about dem kitties? And those adorable glasses? Yeahhhh... Told you it was worth it! Happy Wednesday! :)

5 comments:

  1. Greetings AJ,

    As promised, me, the lovable and very famous Jack Russell dog named Penny is over here to say hello or "arf!" :)

    Delighted you are part of Tina's Terrific Team. And we do wish you well with the A to Z that my human and I satirise in a good natured way. Yes, we actually bring further awareness of a challenge we would never join. Ironic, for sure :)

    And kitties and glasses. Oh yes, and look at me a typing dog!

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have signed up for the first time and am bubbling with excitement because I finally feel inspired to write and I am discovering so much interesting content to read - makes me happy :) Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just stopping by to wish you luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, those kitties rocked it!


    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am a new follower. I am making the rounds and introducing myself to all of the A to Z blogging challenge helpers. I have been on a self imposed blogging hiatus ( a few of my favorite agents have requested my manuscript so I've been working non stop), but I will be back next Monday, ready for A-to Z and I will visit your blog then.

    I love your blog, even though I am not naturally sweet, lol. At least, my name is.

    ReplyDelete

Aw, thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog address so I can easily come visit you!

Sorry about the moderation & captcha - I've been getting spammed. I promise to take it down soon :)