3.09.2013

Six Word Saturday

Oh no, a daffodil allergy? Really?

Beautiful offenders


One of my coworkers sells daffodils for a fundraiser every year. Bright, gorgeous, fresh daffodils. This year I was the first person he hit, so he didn't have change yet, so I got two bunches. Because, you know, I can handle an extra dose of pretty! For sure. We got the daffodils this week and they are so very gorgeous! Unfortunately they are having a not-so-gorgeous effect on my respiratory system, so I think they're going to have to be gifted to some friends when they come over tonight.
This post is brought to you by Six Word Saturday! It's harder than it looks (but also really fun :) ).


14 comments:

  1. Oh, no, that stinks! Especially since they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the sufferer of many allergies, I can sympathize. At least you can still enjoy the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Right now they've been banished to the front porch, and they're quite pretty there too haha

      Delete
  3. Shame! I bought myself some for Mother's Day tomorrow and they're beaming away on the hearth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'm glad you can enjoy them!

      Delete
  4. That is too bad for you, but I'm sure you will make whoever you give them to very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!!! My daughter is allergic to onions...and she is affected also by lilies, because they are in the same family!

    Happy SWS

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's interesting. I wonder if there are other daffodil'ish things I should look out for...

      Delete
  6. A touch of spring, these flowers are sunny. I'm sorry to hear you're allergic to them. Would it be too cold to leave them outside, so you can admire them safely behind glass?
    Have a warm weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow how daft can I be: you're snowed in! LOL. Then make lots of photos of them and give them away.

      Delete
  7. Owww pity you are allergic to daffodils! I know how it feels though, I'm fine with daffodils but not with other things lol. At least you were able to take a lovely picture and write your 6WS about them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a pity as they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Aw, thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog address so I can easily come visit you!

Sorry about the moderation & captcha - I've been getting spammed. I promise to take it down soon :)